Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year, New City

by Skald

The clouds just broke.... rain tailing off... sun suddenly lights the streets of SF.

New Years Eve, 2005. A new year begins tonight, and once again I find myself in a new city... starting over. Im forever starting over.

While I adjust to this new place, I find that I am most grateful for friends Ive made all over the globe. Im grateful that now, thanks to the internet, email, Skype, etc... I am able to stay in contact with them. They have supported me from afar... helped me to deal with the loneliness and stress that inevitably comes with moviing.

For me, the best part of this technology is the relationships it makes possible... that I can stay connected to dear friends in Thailand, Japan, Malaysia, Europe, and Georgia.

Thanks to all of you.

And Happy New Year!

No comments: